Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 29 March 2008

Dinner with an oldie... via Facebook.

Lol.. that probably sounds bad given I am far from old and neither is the person I am talking about. I have begun to realize that while I am married with kids now, my high school days should not be a thing of the past. No.. I am not going to try to act like a teen again, I am however making it a point to get together with old friends from back in those days. It started a few weeks ago with a friend (Shalaine) who I haven't seen in probably 13 years. She stopped by for a visit to meet the new baby and Austin of course. So us, and our spouses and children hung out for a few hours. It was great! Tonight another friend from high school, Paul, and his wife Emma are coming over for drinks and munchies. Again Chris and I haven't seen him since high school so it will be really nice to catch up and learn about each others lives over the past decade+ (boy I feel old).

You might be wondering how after all this time it might even be possible to get reconnected.

FACEBOOK! Yup, that's correct. I love it.

So this gives me an idea! Just play along OK? I'll give you my answers and I'd love for you to give me yours! Just cut and post and fill over my answers!

*******************************************************

1.) Have you heard of Facebook? Why yes I have!

2.) Do you have a Facebook account? I sure do! For over 2 years now.

3.) What do you use it for? (posting note/pics etc, reuniting with old friends, talking with family?) I use it for all of the above.

4.) How many friends do you have? Around 130

5.) Who makes up your friends list? For me it's all people I know in some way personally. I may not have met them in fact a couple are blog buddies. But mostly family and friends. I am not what the kids call a "Friend Whore", I do not add random people no matter how hot they think my profile pic is. lol

6.) Do you add exes? Nope, never... They are exes for a reason and that's not a can o' worms I want to open.

7.) Do you think you are addicted to it? Ummm Hi my name is Coleen and I am a Facebook addict... ((hi coleen!!!))

8.) What is your favorite feature or application? I love the scratch n' win ap and I love sharing photos with friends and family.

9.) What is the oldest reconnection made on Facebook? 26 years. A neighbour of mine from when I was about 4. His sister used to babysit me. He added me and even had old pics of me that I had never seen before. So cool!


*****************************************************

Thanks to all who share their answers. Feel free to do so in my comments OR on your own blog and let me know you did. I can't wait to read! I'll pick the bet answers and post them on my blog in a couple of days!

Coleen
XOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I answered all the questions.. You may have made a new group... the blogger's addicted to facebook! LOL check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have facebook but don't really know how to use it properly.
    Your new daughter is beautiful.
    I'm glad you were able to get past the some bad times and look forward to happier times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still around Coleen?? I left a comment and sent an email awhile back and just wanted you to know how happy I am for you. I hope all is well.

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...