Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 3 September 2012

Roo Reviews: Back to School Fashions

Since back to school is almost here I wanted to decide what to wear. I love fashion, but back to school fashion is even more exciting for me because it's new! I have all kinds of really great things to wear. I could use your help! My mommy is going to post 3 pictures of outfits I really love. You get to vote for your favorite one and let me know which I should wear on my first day of school! Fun, right?!

The clothes came from Walmart, Old Navy and Target

So have a look and then my mom says you you can answer on the poll at the bottom of the post! We love feedback so if you have something extra to say you can find us on  Facebook or Twitter.







You can VOTE HERE

We really can't wait to see which one you pick!
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking part in the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...