Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 January 2010

Hello my fairweather friend...

I have some time on my hands and it's been a really long year. Out with the old (2009) and in with the new (2010)I have some exciting things coming up in the next little while, one of which is the celebration of the birth of my kids. My youngest will be 2 in Feb, followed by my son who will enter his teen years in March (yikes!). Where has the time gone?

I have spent the better part of this year getting familliar with the medical world. Nothing like a life threatening illness to make you appreciate the little things in life. I promise to write about this painful part of my life, but not now. Too much fun going on to dwell on the bad stuff.

I am in full party planning mode for my Daughters party. The theme this year is ladybugs... I am planning to do most of it myself and by hand. So I'll post my pics and ideas along the way.

Oh, and it's nice to be back to blogging again...

2 comments:

  1. Great to see a post from you Coleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! you have surly been missed!!I POPPED RIGHT OVER AFTER i SAW YOUR COMMENT. Your freaked me out!! Uggg do tell girl! I hope your doing better. Need to chat....facebook me...add me as a friend! You'll know by the boys pic!! lol.
    C U SOON!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...