Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 27 July 2013

Aussie Reviews: Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard


Have you ever had that thought that you wish you could just lean back and put your keyboard on your lap and be comfortable without having to be tied to a desk and be in an uncomfortable position? Well, might I recommend a solution?
The Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710.
First of all, let me tell you a few features for the Logitech Wireless MK710. I'll start off talking about some of the keyboard features. It has a cushioned palm rest and an LCD screen to show battery life, Num Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock. Next is the mouse with sculpted shell that has a really natural feel for maximum comfort, next and previous page button and hyper fast scrolling that can be activated at the push of a button. The keyboard and mouse have some shared features; for example they are both wireless, both connected by a Logitech Unifying Receiver to keep all logitech devices on one usb, it has a proven three year battery life and both are ergonomic and comfortable. 

With a price tag of $99.99(CAD)  It almost feels like a steal because it in my opinion it is extremely well priced and worth every penny.
I have a lot of experience with this keyboard and mouse set. I actually use the Logitech Wireless MK710. After receiving it I can't even imagine going back to a wired system. I think they are both really durable and can and have taken quite a beating. Lets just say the mouse and keyboard have been dropped a lot and it still works like the day i got it. it runs on batteries but I’m still running on the batteries i put in them on day one so don’t see that as a negative. In the box its come with a disc that lets you fully customize each key and let you change the hotkeys. So, say you want to disable the annoying Caps Lock from ever enabling again, now you can. Or maybe you want to open your favorite game at the push of a button. You can do that as well. 
I only have one issue with the keyboard and that is that the keys are not lit up for use in low light areas. Overall I would highly recommend this product to family and friends and I rate it 8.5/10       


If you wish to buy this product or even check out more Logitech items visit their website.

10 comments:

  1. ashley6:10 pm

    Think you should send the article to some Tech mag :)
    Very informative and honest review. I need a wireless mouse .. Girlfriend of mine has a cupcake one.. I wonder what austin recommends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Aussie!

    I'm currently needing to get a new keyboard and after reading your review, I'm considering a wireless option. Never really considered it earlier, usually just stick with the same wired keyboard I've been using since I got the computer...but may change that this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review.. well written...Lots of info and short, sweet and to the point, the best kind. Job well done..Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am using this right now great product great review thanks Auston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a detailed review of this product! It sounds much preferable to a wired system. I think that my dad would love something like this.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this mouse and love it! Makes life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we recently switched to the wireless mouse and I love it! wish I had done it sooner! now that you mention light up keys, ours doesn't do that either and it really would be nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:27 pm

    I have a Logitech wireless mouse also, not this one, but really like it. Thank keyboard looks awesome and the price is great. Great review:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband would love this wireless solution. Thanks for helping me out with his birthday gift. I'll definitely be putting the wireless mouse on my wish list.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review. I love the freedom that a wireless keyboard and mouse gives. Just make sure if your ds5 is using it that he is not playing an exciting computer game on the kitchen table next to the dogs water bowl...bad things can happen! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...