Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Little Girl Reviews: Peanut Butter Bundt Cake and Liligo Aprons

Mommy bought me a really cute new apron. It's actually perfect for me because it's all covered in pretty cupcakes! I love it because it's cute and keeps my clothes clean. Mommy loves it because it is durable and washes well. Not to mention it'll fit me for a long time!
It was made by Liligo you should check them out they make really cute dresses too!

My mom wanted to make a bundt cake because she had never made one before. She started off with a fresh strawberry lemon yogurt cake. It was really good but I like chocolate cake better. She promised the next one could be my pick. So when my time came I chose a peanut butter cup cake! She found it over on Whipped-the blog. I couldn't wait to try it! Mommy wan't in a rush so I had to bug her just enough times to make her say yes. It was a LOT of times! So we got baking!





Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
1 box Duncan Hines Devil’s Food Cake mix
16 oz. sour cream
3 large eggs
20 mini peanut butter cups


For the glaze:
1/2 cup whole milk
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 Tablespoons powdered sugar


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the cake mix, sour cream and eggs in a bowl and beat with electric mixer or stand mixer on medium until fully combined, about 3-4 minutes. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Put half the batter in the pan. Cut peanut butter cups in quarters and sprinkle them over the batter. Top with remaining batter. Cook at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cake stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn it out on a rack to cool.

For the glaze: Heat milk in a sauce pan. Whisk peanut butter in to hot milk. Whisk in powdered sugar. Put cake on rack over a sheet pan (to catch extra glaze) Drizzle the glaze over the cake and serve right after glazing.

It is my favorite cake ever! Mommy let me eat some when it was still gooey and warm with a glass of cold milk. I made a terrible mess though. My face was so covered in cake that she had to wash it for me. You should make it for your kids unless peanuts are bad for you, then don't make it. But it's really really good!


You want a slice, admit it!!
If you make it let mommy and me know what you think of it!

Happy baking!

10 comments:

  1. OMG, this looks delicious. And yes, I totally want a slice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable apron, I love it! Plus... that cakes looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious! And you have such a cute apron. My girls (who are about your age) have little aprons too that they love to wear when they are helping me bake. They also like making cakes. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I'm hungry now! That recipe sounds delicious, and I may have to adapt it to be gluten free now :) If I had a little girl I would be ordering one of those adorable aprons in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I want a piece very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy wow! I definitely want a taste of that!! and super cute cupcake apron too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing! I adore that apron and I'll be checking them out. It's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...that looks so tasty!! And that apron is SOOO adorable!! You gotta have a stylish apron like that when baking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable! Love chocolate but trying to cut out sweets. So tempting

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds heavenly! I think I'm gonna try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...