Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Ladybug Birthday Party

Miss Roo is two! Saturday was the big day. Her much anticipated par-tay! I worked really hard on this party. Mostly to keep the cost down, but also so it would be exactly as I wanted it for her. All that matters to her is spending time with her friends and our family. So that was the focus. I wish I had someone else to take pictures because then I would have had lots more. But I was so very busy that there wasn't much time for pictures. But here are a few of our favourites from the day!

Ladybug open n' shut party invitation open

Ladybug party invitation closed

Ladybug Party loot bags

Ladybug embellished cutlery container 

Ladybug party cutlery

Ladybug party takeaways.
Ladybug chocolates on a thank you card

Ladybug cake

Ladybug Party details

Ladybug crown for the birthday girl


Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the details from our DIY Ladybug Birthday Party!










1 comment:

  1. Awww Im so glad to see the photos of her blowing out her candles. I feel bad I missed it , nto that she notices but you know. She only turns 2 once .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...