Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Sweet Seconds Tokyo Fashion edition

I love shopping but I don't love spending! So when I find a pricey look that I love, I try to recreate it from second hand shops or clearance bargains!

This is the look I saw online and wanted to recreate for Roo. With the turtleneck, the cardi, the dress and tights the outfit was a buget busting $178:


Only since Roo is only 3 I wanted to go for a slightly more fun and sassy version, and lose the romantic feel of the pink turtle neck and add maybe a black bolero, instead of a white cardi:

This is the look we came up with for a cool $13:


Leggings: Second Hand $2.00
Dress: Second Hand $6.00
Boots: Walmart Clearance $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...