Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Sock Hop Party Theme Part Two

Sock Hop 50's Party Theme

If you missed it, I spoke about this themed party in this post. Though I wanted to share more of the photos from Miss Roo's 5th birthday. It all started with the invitations:

A few retro candies to embellish the tablescape:

 The Sock Hop Themed Tablescape:

 I hit up a thrift shop for some old records to make a 3 tiered cupcake stand. It was a huge hit with parents!
Kids however, were much more interested in the milkshake cupcakes.

A collage of random party decor:
 The birthday girl wanted a poodle skirt. After many failed attempts at cutting a poodle out of felt we settled on a music note. Perfect since our playlist of 50's hits was a huge part of the theme.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this theme! 



6 comments:

  1. I love your sock hop idea! You really thought of all the details, and I'm crazy about your tiered record cupcake holder! Everytime I see your daughter, she just melts my heart--cute as a button!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the record cupcake stand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, mom of the year right here! this is adorable!! I'm loving that crafty cupcake stand with records! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the record cake stand! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:23 pm

    I love the sock hop party theme and the record cup cake stand. Very creative! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like tons of fun! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...