Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 29 July 2007

I am sickie!

Ok so I now completely understand the whole morning sickness thing. When I was pregnant with Austin I had it for 5 days and thought it was rough. I have now been sick for a few weeks non stop. I can't keep anything down and we can barely cook with out me getting ill. It has made from some really bland meals. I take pitty on my family who are suffering right along with me.

We made a big decision these past couple weeks. We have decided to go back home next summer. None of us are really adjusting as well as we'd hoped so we're gonna pack it in and move home in a year. I hate feeling like I am throwing in the towel. I have always been a fighter but I so desperately want and need to be home.. close to extended family and friends.

I have been on bed rest for a while (sad complications with my pregnancy- not ready to share this yet) and have an appointment next Friday to find out if everything is still OK . It has me really worried and we had to have a talk with Austin about how sometimes pregnancies are not viable and that it can result in no baby. We explained it as simply and as softly as we could in case something goes wrong it won't be as devastating to him. Until next week we just pray that all is well. I have been feeling a bit better this week. At least well enough to be able to go out a bit. We went to see weird al. That was really fun!

A friend of mine (Shalaine) has been my saving grace... basically keeping me positive when I feel really down.

If you have a chance send me some good vibes/prayers.

Love,

Coleen
XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. you know you've got mine.
    Weird Al always makes me giggle, too!!

    fingers crossed & prayers sent that all is well with the baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and keeping a check on you, Coleen! Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...