Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Mom vs. the Sickies

The whole family has been sick for the past 3 weeks. It all started with Roo coming home with a coldthat got quite bad. Lot's of sleepless nights due to her cough. The next week she had just gotten back to school and she came home on the Friday with pink eye! Yuck... This wound up being spread to both Aussie and Hubby. Niiiiiice.... Week 3 brought us the joy of gastro intestinal issues. Ruari was flu like for 3 days and the boys also wound up with it. Finally everyone was all b etter and life getting back to normal..

Or so I thought!

Roo wound up with the cold all over again, so we are back to dealing with that now.

I have a weakened immune system from having cancer and going through radiation, and oddly I didn't get ANY of it. AWESOME!!!

What will next week bring? I'm almost scared to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...