Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 4 February 2010

Roo turns 2

Next week miss Roo turns 2. I don't know where the time went but I need to start thinking about making her yearly slideshow. I made one last year to put in her keepsake box, photos of her first year put to song. I love it, but it makes me cry. She not a baby anymore she a little girl, and compared to her friends she looks so much older. I am not ready for her to grow up.

Next week I'll post more about her birthday and the festivities but for now I'll leave you with the slideshow from last year feel free to watch if you like that sort of thing.

Sidenote: I love my kids more than I ever could have understood before before entering mommyhood almost 13 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...