Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 14 February 2010

More ladybug stuff...

Here are a few more photos of the things in the works for Roo's big party!

This is a game I made out of a huge box. I painted a ladybug on it leaving spot for holes. Basically it will be like beanbag toss. I picked up a bunch of mens socks from the Dollar store and balled them up and the kids will toss them through the holes. (Though the hole had not yet been cut out in the pic).



This is the ladybug crown I made for Roo to wear.



Cutlery all pretty with diy napkin rings
Decorated bucket of diy wrapped cutlery

 
These are the favors I made to hand out to the adults at the end of the party. Ladybug chocolates on little cards I made to thank guests for coming to her party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...