Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 2 August 2012

Child Friendly Lunch Kits

 
With my daughter, Roo, starting “big school” really soon I have been checking out some cool school supplies. I was looking for a child friendly lunch kit. I bought her the best lunch kit ever from Winners, and it’s made by Smart Planet. It’s kinda squishy so it gets small, but pops out to make more room. I got it early so she could practice with it. That way I will feel comfortable that she wont have any trouble when she's on her own at school! It was tough for her at first but I let her work through it and she finally got the hang of it. It has lots of room for all kinds of goodies. Since she's little her lunch won’t fill the spaces so I bought some little containers that fit well inside if I need them. It can be used flat too! How cool is that?! I have a feeling we are going to like this lunch kit! The only downside was our Winners store didn’t have any of the other Smart Planet products so we’ll have to keep our eye out and buy them if we find them.


 
 
image
 
 
Do your kids have a cool lunch kit? I’d love to know what kind they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...