Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Kid-Blogger

Since you've all seen a lot about my daughter "Roo", I thought I'd introduce you to her very own blog. She's been bugging me for one but I brushed her off because... well, she 4, so how could she really truly want a blog. After being pestered I explained to her what a blog was and how it would be hard. She had an aswer for everything. So basically she picks what she wants to blog about. I turn on my voice-to-text app and let her talk. Then I edit it and add the photos she chooses. Pretty cool right. Ive done a lot of blogging in my days but never been the sidekick to a kid-blogger. It's kinda cool! Take a moment and go check her out! You can find her at Little Girl Blogs Here's a screen shot of her blog, it's cute, huh?





7 comments:

  1. Adorable!! That's great that she's interested in blogging, and that she'll have you to help her through it as well and teach her internet safety as well :) I love that she can talk and it translates to text...perfect for her age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat idea! I'm sure she's having lots of fun with it!

    Jenna
    www.snymed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow at four? I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww she is adorable... I left a comment on her blog. She sounds so grown up for 4 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too awesome! My daughter has bugged me for ages and I still say NO! I have a hard enough time handling my own and all my jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love LOVE this! What a great way for you and your daughter to bond and spend time together! She definitely has the blogger gene, I must say. ;) Kudos to you for managing to both maintain your own blog and assist with hers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...