Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 3 September 2011

A new look

Today I have spent some time cleaning up the look of my blog. The design I had prior was all about eye candy, bright colours and whimsy. Have a look in case you don't remember (You had seen it right?)




I wanted to tone it down a bit without loosing beauty. I have selected a few designs I really like and decided to start with this one.

I'd really like your feedback, and feel free to be honest. I'm trying to make it nice to look at for my readers and me since I look at it often.

Did you like the old one?
Do you like the new one?
Do you think both are a complete miss?




2 comments:

  1. I like it ! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new - and I like your signature I've been fighting with mine for a while - care to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...