Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 29 November 2006

I love Christmas

OK, there are so many great ideas I have seen for Christmas this year, so I thought I would share a couple that I am doing. These ones are Martha's. (She is the queen, and despite everything that has happened to her still my idle.) Oh and for those of you who already have the 30 things everyone should know. Today they are adding 20 more things!!! I can't wait. It has to do with one of the gifts I am doing to I can't elaborate as a lot of people read my blog. I promise I will share it after the holidays.


This one is a great idea. I love the presentation and is easily adaptable. For example I am going to make a hot chocolate mix with the powder, marshmallows and a bit of shaved mint chocolate. Tie it all up nice with a silver spoon etc. Nice easy Christmas gift that won't break the bank. You can find the instructions here.




This is a wonderful idea as an early gift, something to give out at the beginning of the season to get people in the Christmas Spirit. They are little mulling sachets. The idea is that most people (or me at least) make homemade apple cider. But for some there is no time or they are just not kitchen friendly. This way it is really as easy as a bit of plain only store bought cider and one of these babies on the stove and you get fantastic cider every time. I haven't made them yet but they are on my schedule for Friday. Again you can find the instruction and recipe here.

If you have any ideas that are equally easy and gorgeous please let me know so I can post it for others to see!

I hope you all have your cards ready, they will need to be mailed soon. The ideal time to mail is a few weeks before Christmas so there is plenty of time for the recipient to enjoy their beauty.

Have a wonderful day!

Coleen

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 pm

    Martha rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love martha too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful things! I think you will have some lucky recipients this year :-)
    Happy Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...