Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 23 November 2006

Where have I been?

Well, obviously I have not been here, blogging daily... Life caught up with me finally. I have had a very busy few weeks. With Austin and all his recent homework (His Arctic habitat diorama among all the rest of it.) I quit my job after a rough couple of weeks. (I blogged about how inconsiderate they were when I was extremely ill.) I wasn't able to deal with the people who had treated me so badly so I talked about it with Chris and we both agreed it was the right time to move on. So I spent some time looking for a new job. I am so pleased to say that for the first time in my life I am now working a part time job. My time at work and home is perfectly balanced. I still wish I was a SAHM again but I think I would go crazy (umm, crazier I mean). Austin is not a little one anymore, he is very independent and so it's not necessary for me to be home. I do miss it though. I have also been getting ready for the upcoming holiday season.

Sorry for being AWOL, but I am back! Thanks to all of you who e-mailed me concerned about my disappearance, I promised it would be brief and so it was (kinda).

Coleen

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 am

    That's great that you'll be working part time. You'll have more time to scrapbook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the new job is working out for you. sometimes ya just gotta know when to walk ;-)
    Hope your family is having a wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back...I kept looking for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...