Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Win a Dress From Olivia Rose


Who doesn't love seeing their little girl all dressed up and playing princess? I am no different. After raising a boy for so many years I am really enjoying all the girliness that comes along with my daughter. She plays dress up constantly.The trouble I have is that once she's dressed up she doesn't want to take off her costumes if we have to go out. Nothing more embarrassing that being at No Frills doing groceries with a mini-bride. Yikes!

Wouldn't it be nice if the outfit they chose was something that people would think was just part of their outfit? That's exactly what happened to us when we had to pop to the doctors unexpectedly and Roo refused to take off her tutu. My only saving grace was that it was her new tutu from Olivia Rose. It's not a flimsy, cheaply thrown together tutu. It's really beautiful, the materials are of great quality and it looks very high quality. We have the black one that is topped with satin. So all I did was pop a pair of pants under it and she was good to go. No one looked at her as if she was in costume but rather they complimented her on her cute outfit!

She gets a lot of compliments on her fashion sense but wearing this tutu brought more than usual. She was really quite proud. Of course she's been wearing it non stop since she got it.

I think I need to plan her holiday outfit around it, since I can assume its the new wardrobe staple!



 
 
 
 
Since we love the outstanding quality and customer service  from Olivia Rose we thought we'd share it with YOU! Their products or very hot right now, being featured in the Oh Baby! Holiday gift Guide 2012. They were even at the Golden Globes Gifting Suite! Which means the biggest celeb kids are wearing Olivia Rose! Your kids can too!

Do you have a little girl in your life who would love a new beautiful dress?

We are thrilled to be pairing with Olivia Rose to giving this adorable original satin ruffle dress!!

 
Perfect for any little girl and occasion! The winner will get to choose from red or green!

Giveaway Rules:
  • All you have to do to enter is go visit Olivia Rose and leave me a comment below to let me know what you like!
  • Be sure to leave your email address if you are not a registered or I won;t be able to contact you if you win. 
  • Contest will be open until Sunday Dec 9th 9:00pm
  • Open to Residents of Canada (excluding Quebec)
  • Winner will be announced on Dec 10th

Good Luck!!




 

11 comments:

  1. I love the bright blue "petti skirt " and the sequined leotard. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just go with "everything" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, because I agree! Everything would be great for a little girl!My new favorite are the sweet little shoes!

      Delete
  3. Laura8:15 pm

    the petticoats and leotards were adorable. But that's pretty much all I got to see. It kept asking me to sign in with my "wholesale account" :( I really wanted to check out the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:31 pm

    I love Roo's Tutu, and my girls would love them too. I had the same problem as Laura; it wanted me to sign in with my wholesale account. ~Becky~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore everything but the petticoats are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer Ollier7:29 am

    I love the Romance Dress soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raina9:01 am

    I love the leotards...... I have a little gymnast starting in the new year so I have been searching for something cute.....and now I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa who was unable to comment had this to say on my Facebook page:

    "I loved everything!! If I had to pick one thing right now it would be the satin ruffle dress!! SOOOOO super cute for Christmas!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. April Milidoni-SODA Athletics Wear4:17 pm

    Satin Ruffle dress and romance Dress! Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...