Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Girls Day!!!



Today hubs and Aussie went to the Auto Show and that left Miss Roo and I to our own girlie devices! Yay! So we started out at Cora's for a yummy breakfast! Thanks to Laurel of Opti-Mom fame, for the suggestion!
It was PERFECT!



Then we hit up !ndigo so Roo could indulge in some retail therapy! She got a gift card from our friends for her birthday and was excited that it meant a trip to the book store.
She chose these books:



And in honour of the fact it was a birthday gift she also chose this one!



Then We were off to the mall. It (as always it was mostly a bust). I did however decide to check out Payless to see if they had anything pretty on sale. I found no shoes I really liked but did find a nice handbag. It was on sale for $19.99. Score! No picture of it because it was on clearance but Roo got this:



Then at the recommendation of a another friend we went to Penningtons, where they had a huge sale on. I did very very well I must say!


I got this casual shirt . It's very very comfy! $5.00


I got this really cute Ity tank top with ruffle $5.00

And I got this really cute 3/4 lenth cardi to go with the above tank $10

I got a great jewlery set complete with a necklace and earrings to go with the about outfit for $10 on a BOGO sale:


I got this really cool necklace it was FREE thanks to the other set I bought:


I got a couple other shirts though I was unable to find photos for them. They were both $5

It was a really terrific day with Roo and now the guys are home so we're about to relax as a family to watch a movie and enjoy a late dinner to be delivered  from Swiss Chalet! No cooking and very little cleanup on this Family Day weekend!


1 comment:

  1. That breakfast looks way too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...