Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 4 February 2011

Wedding Shower

Ok, so yesterday was THE BIG DAY!! Ok well not the actual big day, but the big day for me because I planned, prepared and hosted this shower. I was so excited to throw my sis a tea party themed wedding shower.  Rather than babble on about it I'll show you in pictures:

Chai Tea Cupcakes from Dyana at I'm A Little Cupcake


Lemon curd tartlets


Devonshire Cream


Fresh scones with homemade preserves





Caramelized Onion Crostinis and Raincoast Crisp Canapes



Fresh fruit platter


Homemade spinach dip with Pumpernickel bread


My sisters place setting


The bride with our mom and Great Aunt


My sister (centred) with the DIY wedding dress models


My "Roo" keeping track of who bought what gift for her Aunty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...