Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 11 February 2011

Teaser of what's to come!

Tomorrow Miss Roo turns three, and her party is a Reptile theme! While I can't show you ALL of the amazing stuff that will be going on I can show you a few things I've been working on. Here are a few photos! Don't forget to come back after the party is over to see the whole event in photos!


Some of the items for the self serve candy bar


Gummy kabobs that I made!


Items for the DIY grab bag!


Candies for the cupcake decorating station!


Homemade choco/candy bark in coordinating colour of course!


Marshmallow Pops (thanks to LauMo for being the inspiration!)


The party girls outfit!! Sassy and spunky!!


Closeup- cuz I love 'em so much!


2 comments:

  1. Aww everything looks amazing and super colorful. Those kids are gonna be bouncing !

    I love her outfit. So glad you included a pic. Those shoes are too damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes :)
    can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...