Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 14 February 2011

Miss Roo's 3rd birthday- SETUP/PREP

So as you saw from this post I was in full on party prep mode. It's my secret, errr not so secret obsession. I loose all control and plan (what I think are) fantastic events. This year I said I would not go so crazy as I did last year. People will agree I was OVER THE TOP last year. Making EVERYTHING myself even the party hats were printed on cardstock, cut out, assembled and had ribbons added to stick out the top. Everything short of cutlery was made or altered by me to make it fit the theme which was ladybugs.

Anyway, So I promised myself I wouldn't spend 3 months preping like I did last year, because after all that is CRAZY, right?!?

But when push came to shove I had 2 weeks before the big day and even though there was no time to make EVERYTHING, I had this crazy need to do it to the best of my ability once again a case of the crazies washed over me and I went into party planning mode. I did A LOT of work in a short amount if time. From my guests comments it seems it went over well! I was please with my results and more importantly as Roo was falling alseep we spoke of the day, she told me I "did a good job, mommy!" This was all the mattered to me at the end of the day, that it made her feel special and that SHE loved it. Mission complete. Now to start thinking about next years theme.... but first here are some pics of the set up. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...