Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 7 February 2011

Skeletons in the closet...



Lots of people have skeletons in their closets. I am no different. Mine's been hiding for almost 1.5 decades. People who were paying attention back in the day might know about it, but almost guaranteed they've forgotten by now. My family knows, though they're kind enough to at least pretend to forget to save my feelings. If I've met you in the last decade, chances aer you don't know this MONUMENTAL embarrassment about yours truly (errr... not so truly really). Not that I have ever lied about it. I've been misleading for sure. When this conversation comes up I nod smile and agree, all while carefully crafting my literary selection to evade being "outed".

This one is a doozie!

On the bright side of things some recent events have made it resurface. Though it's been scratching just below the surface for a while now. I have faced my fears and have begun making the necessary steps to correct this colossal secret. Of course once I actually begin repairing the damage, people ARE going to find out. I know that. I am ready for that. After dealing with THIS side of my life, I know that whatever doesn't kill us makes us far stronger in the end. So go ahead laugh,point your fingers at me while doing so if you must. It WON'T stop me for seeking out my own personal justice. It's something I am doing for me, to help me to be happier in my own skin and to help me find the person that I want to become.

I know what you're thinking; "enough already just spit it out".

I promise I am not sharing a secret sister I never knew I had like Oprah did in all her drama-queenesque glory. But for me it's bigger. However you will have to wait just a little bit before I share this with you all. I need time. To come to grips with having this info out there. Once the motion has been set into place for ripping off the bandaid and heading for a more permanent resolution I'll blog about it.

Give me ONE week, ok?

Deeeep Breath... here I go!!! See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...