Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 28 March 2008

Every girl needs an "Easter Dress"....

So I have been the mother to a boy for 11 years. It has been truly wonderful. Made me adapt to the unique ways that boys behave. My son dresses for comfort. Sure, he went through a phase where he was dressing to impress the girls but that faded away very quickly. Though I am sure it will return at some point. He is very much a jeans and t-shirt kinda kid. A bit of a cross between skater and regular boy I guess.

Now we have a girl and I get to do the girlie/pink/frilly thing to her. I hope years from now she'll approve but lets face it. Do any of us look back at how our parents dressed us and say: "Gee om that outfit was really awesome". No.. no we don;t. In fact most of us look at old pictures in horror and say: Oh dear lord, HOW could you have done THAT to ME???"

With that being said I now present to you, the pictures that one day Ruari will look back on in shame!





5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 am

    I think that she looks adorable. I like polkadots, always in style so I think that this picture will not look dated as long as polkadots live on in fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!
    What a beautiful girl you have and she has one of my favorite names. I adore this dress and am glad you found my blog so that I could find my way to yours!
    I will be reading.

    Be well
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green. I don't think she'll hate you for that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear heart! Would you believe that I just saw your comment!! I have now been going through all these pictures and reading every word. She is glorious! Your son looks so proud!!
    Happy Birthday to that handsome guy by the way!
    I have often wondered about you and had popped by the blog and then I would worry...now I know you are fine, back where you belong and loving your two angels.

    I am so happy for you and your husband. Blessings to you and many, many hugs.

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 pm

    Another fan of polka-dots - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...