Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 20 March 2008

Birthday Boy






















So today was Austin's 11th birthday. I can hardly believe it! 11 Years ago I was giving birth to him and now all these years later he finally has a sibling to share the fun with. Granted the age gap means they won't really grow up together, but her sure loves her already. She "gave" him his card. He wanted so badly for her to have some cake. I told him next year she can! 11 years down and so many more to go. He hardly my baby boy anymore. Into girls and video games etc. Riding bikes with his friends etc.. Clothes that HE picks out not mom, and wants another mohawk so badly. Remember that one? My long time readers might. If not go have a look at my posts from Oct 2006.....
Happy birthday Aussie, Dad and I love you tons!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Austin! Mohawk, oh yes, I remember! :) You can see how much he loves his baby sister in his eyes. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...