Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 14 March 2008

A scrapin' I must go....

It's been a long time since I have scrap booked. I must say children make for excellent motivation. After perusing the net for some nice word art I found this site called Elegant Word Art. Bethany makes wonderful word art that can be used for so many projects. If you have a moment you really should go have a look. I know you'll love her hard work as much as I do.


Here are a few of my most recent layouts. They are all about my newest child. My sweet little girl Ruari...










Thanks for looking. Have a great day!
Love,
Coleen
XOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back and I was wondering all those months you were gone what was going on with your pregnancy..... You new little daughter is beautiful.... T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 am

    Oh, I see you DO have pictures of your precious little one! Coleen, she is beautiful!!! And what great layouts...good job (on both!! hee). Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so pleasantly surprised to see a recent post! I was so afraid that maybe something had gone wrong with your pregnancy, but I'm so glad to see you have a beautiful baby girl!! Sad to see you've had some hard times, but happy things are better and you are blogging!
    Take care Coleen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:22 am

    Those are nice scrapbook pages!
    Your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:40 pm

    Just beautiful! (This one made me cry!)
    Val aka Nicholas'Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...