Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 28 March 2008

My Friday Fill-In #1

Here is something I will be doing every Friday. Have you seen this before? I hope many of you will join me in this as I do it. If you decide to follow suit leave me your link so I can read YOUR fill-ins. Go here each Friday for the new fill-ins!

1. Some relationships are meant to LAST FOREVER.
2. NEIL YOUNG is the last concert I saw; it was TERRIBLE, EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HIM.
3. Spring should be HERE ALREADY DAMN IT!.
4. Oh no! I forgot TO GET CHRIS TO PUT THE CAR SEAT BASE BACK INTO THE CAR!
5. I've recently started BLOGGING AGAIN.
6. MY CHILDREN never fail(s) to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A MOVIE, tomorrow my plans include SPRING CLEANING and Sunday, I want to GO FOR A WALK!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, I need to do some spring cleaning too ... lol

    Great answers!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 am

    Spring cleaning! Good idea. At the present time, it is snowing and there is a fresh blanket of six inches of snow! So I guess my spring cleaning will have to be cancelled, for now.

    Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane. It was nice of you to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read negative reviews of the Neil Young concert. Sad...since he is an icon.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the movies! Any idea what you'll be seeing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:50 pm

    Thank you for stopping by my Friday Fill-in.

    I am a Neil Young fan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coleen!! I just checked back today for the first time in a month. I was so concerned about you. I have dilligently checked regularly to see how you have been but I had no idea that so much has gone on... I am so happy that you have a wonderful "new " addition she is beautiful! Glad to hear your back at home where you want to be. Hopefully things have situated themselves out now. Your hubby able to come back to his job here or did he have to start anew?
    I'm just so happy about your return. I missed ya!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear the concert wasn't any good. I like Neil Young too (never seen him in concert though).

    I hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my friday fill in!i loved ur daughter, she is so cute! The green dress and her expression where wonderful!:) Kids never fail to bring out both the best and the worst in you! They are god's wonderful gifts! Your son must feel so happy and responsible and a proud brother now! Let him know I liked him too! He has a cute smile too! Hope you have a great week end too!Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the Friday Fill-Ins! I have to tell you, I LOVE your blog header! The shades of blue in the butterfly are spectacular...amazing!

    Is Neil getting too old? I loved him, too, back in the day. Going to see Ray Davies next Sunday.

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...