Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 9 October 2006

Altered Binders:



A while ago I was reading one of my favorite blogs, and I saw this amazing idea: Altered Binders. You take a regular binder (you know the type with the plastic cover) and you strip it of the plastic and redo it using your own supplies/paper. So I thought I would give it a shot, I must admit Amy's steps were amazing and she included pictures for each step. I couldn't have done it without her fantastic direction. (Thanks Amy!) If you want to try it I suggest you follow her steps. It didn't take me all that long, less than an hour and I have this great new binder. It was my first attempt so it's not perfect but I love it none the less. I plan to do many more. To the left is what mine looks like, and this is my title in close up. I am using this binder for idea sheets and layout helpers etc. I can't wait to do another! Off to go buy binders!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 pm

    That Amy is something else. I had to laugh at the photo with her ATG gun standing up on it's own. Too funny and very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and I checked out Amy's directions and they are fabulous! thank you for posting it, I would like to try it real soon....even dug a binder out of the closet after reading your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...