Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 11 October 2006

My Scrap space


So in a previous post, I complained about not having enough space. I currently have this. Not a big space, infact not even room for all my paper. I store my paper elsewhere at the moment. This is just where I keep my supplies etc. I actually do scrap at the dining room table. Arrrggg. So here are some of the photos of my space. This is a photo of the sign I made for the area:

I love it, it says scrap happy. That's what I am! This one is of the 2 shelves:

This one is of the top of my cabinet:

You can see my 1st altered binder from the last post in that pic. I keep alpha stickers and stamps in the drawers. I keep all kinds of scrap goodies in nice boxes. It may seem strange but I keep my good pens in a very pretty vase my uncle bought me:

So there you have it folks, my tiny little scrap space. Small but cute. BTW: for anyone interested I got the cabinet as a gift from my mom. It's one of my favorite pieces of furniture.

8 comments:

  1. Totally cute! You have done the a great job given the limited space. (And you would be suprised--even though I have a room, I am sitting here at a card table smack dab in the middle of the living room making a mess!) It's nice to be were the action is sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Amy M.'s blog. Love what you did with your space! I too scrap at my dining room table. I am currently working on a place for all my stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 am

    Hi Colleen. I just had my first peak at your blog and I was so thrilled to read your little entry about the store. I am so glad that you are happy with your move to this small town and that is seems you have had such a warm welcoming. I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:42 pm

    It looks so tidy and neat. A very user-friendly workspace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:04 pm

    Your space is so neat and clean.

    I love your scrap happy sign. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:38 pm

    Hi Coleen - I'm the other Colleen that you found this week (and you left a comment on my blog about AL paper). So the link for the paper is here: http://www.autumnleaves.com/web/cha2006/page_01.html

    If for some reason that doesn't work, go to www.autumnleaves.com and click on "CHA 06". Once you do that this page will come up - paper line is Super Star. Paper is gorgeous and boyish is what you're after....

    Nice to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:24 pm

    Hey!
    LOVE that sign. Now I need one!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog... I'll be back!
    xooxxo
    Lain

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. neat & organized, I envy that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...