Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 23 October 2006

What a weekend/ Contest reminder

Ok, so I am a bad blogger. I haven't posted since Thursday. My weekend was great. Thursday night I spent the evening with my best friend Julie, hearing all about her recent trip to The Netherlands and France (OMG she went to Paris and didn't go to Louis Vuitton!) Saturday was again spent hangin out with Julie, on and off. We went out shopping for a bit then got together later in the evening to grab a quick bite together. The quick bite turned into a 3 hour bite. We were very pokey over dinner which was great, lots of time to chat. She treated me to dinner. (Thanks Julie!) Afterwards I suggested Starbucks. (no surprise there, I'm addicted to their Chai latte!) We of course had to have desert so we had Nanaimo bars! They were way too big and way to rich, this of course means the were WAY TO GOOD! I haven't spent that much time with Julie in ages. It was a great time, lots of catching up, reminiscing and hearty laughs!

My shopping was to buy coordinating clothes for me and the family. We went with orange green and Burgundy. Why you ask? Well my guys and I had an outdoor photo shoot with a local photographer,
Jenna Terry, the weather turned out to be dreadful. It was rainy and windy. We managed to get through it though. Actually we had a blast. Despite the weather we had so much fun. She is a fairly new photographer but has some great ideas creatively. We enjoyed working with her and plan to do it again. Our only concern was that the weather may have impacted the pictures so we may have to reshoot. I really wanted the fall colours so here's hoping all is well. I'll post them once I have them.

As always, thanks for visiting my blog.
XOXOXOX
Coleen

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 pm

    Ok, you got me. I'm a Starbux addict to, but have never heard of a nanaimo bar - is it Canadian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coleen...I'm glad you got to spend good quality time catching up with your dear friend. That is always so fun. Her trip sounds amazing.
    I hope you post the photo shoot pictures soon...and I really hoped they turned out well even with the weather promblems you had. At least you had a good attitude about it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:25 am

    What a fun way to spend with a friend. I love Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice latte. Yummy!

    Can't wait to see your photos. Where did you get your matching clothes. I'm looking for something for my family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...