Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 13 October 2006

Sickness, snow, stress. Oh dear...



I have been feeling very much under the weather the past couple days. Very sick indeed. It snowed here yesterday. Looked outside last night and saw all these HUGE beautiful snowflakes falling from the dark sky. It was so pretty. The flakes were all twinkley in the moonlight. Today it melted away. Thank Goodness!!! I know, the way I described it sounded just lovely, but to be honest snow makes me panic. Why you ask? Well, let me educate you on the subject: Snow=Christmas=Santa=Gifts=Shopping=Crowded Malls= Parking lot rage! Oh no I can't deal with all of this stress. I have to go back to bed... I'll try to post again later when I am in a better frame of mind.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:20 pm

    Oh feel better! I hate being sick - just getting over some sinus/brochial thing myself. Stinks!

    Have to ask you: How do you pronounce your name? Mine is Colleen - Col-leen (I think with equal emphasis on each syllable or maybe a little more on the first). Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 pm

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...