Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 23 January 2007

Hooray!

I have managed to get my banner up there. Still have a few things to work out. I also fixed my title that appears in the very top of the browser bar.
It now says: Snipits Of Me {Coleen Thompson}

There is so much more I want to do, but I am taking baby steps...

I have to head out for a bit. Something kind of exciting and new for me (I hope). I'll post more about that when I return.

In the mean time let me know what you think of the new banner.

Love,
Coleen
XOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Love the new look... and the color changes on your profile pic to match.. too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog and the new banner. The celebrity look-a-like is such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:27 pm

    Absolutely beautiful! Love it! Sorry I haven't been around lately. How is everything going? Hope you are doing well....
    I love the butterfly!

    Good job!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new banner! it's really beautiful. Looking forward to hearing your news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...