Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 22 January 2007

So Frustrated, Please help...

I am desperate to redo my layout and give it a more "custom" feel. I have created my first EVER banner for the Title but I have no clue how to get it up there. Ladies with fancy shmancy blogs: can you help a fluffy gal out?


Here's what I have.. It may be a bit "rustic" as it is my first attempt.


Better yet, if any of you would like to toss your own creations into the ring perhaps you can be the one to come up with a better idea/design. Feel free I need all the help I can get!

Thanks ladies!

Love,

Coleen

XOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Hi Coleen wish I could help with the tech but I can't I wanted to let you know I did start a better health blog
    http://ranaesluzn200.blogspot.com/

    I was wondering if I could link to both your blogs?
    RaNae
    fluffy sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so pretty Coleen! I wish I could help...I want to add a banner too and need help! If anyone helps you, send them my way after! *smile*
    LOVE the way it looks though...
    And, I LOVED the card...thank you you pretty lady you!

    Love and hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, looks like your line is growing to find out how to do it!

    you might want to check out Macdaddy's blog - http://mcdaddyofscrap.blogspot.com/, he has a custom banner, so if i were you, drop him a line and see how he did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to this link...she has a great tutorial of how to do a banner.

    http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/

    Scroll down and on the right sidebar,

    "Need To Know?" and there is a drop down menu....it is there!

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could say I did it all by myself...but I can't. I'll check with my "designer" and see if she can help you out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...