Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 5 January 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I went home over New Years and it was wonderful. We actually managed to visit everyone we had planned on, and some even a couple of times. I even had a chance to cash in on my gift from my little sister, Shannon. She got me a pedicure! How sweet is that? Here's the proof. Sorry not the cutest feet but painted nails none the less.


I got an amazing new digital camera from my dad which came as a huge surprise. A great gift card from mom and dad. Actually I was pretty spoiled this year because the list of gifts goes on. But more importantly I got to spend some long over due time with family. It was wonderful. My Grandad even wound up coming at the last minute from N. Ireland. I couldn't have asked for more. Well, more time would be the only exception. Austin had a blast playing with his cousins.

We spent New Year's at my Aunt and Uncles. As always they were fantastic hosts, we had a fun, safe time. I hope you all celebrated the new year in style. I am thankful that I am here to see the new year as we all should be.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 am

    Congrats on your new camera...what is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...