Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 19 January 2007

Welcome to the first "Fluffy Friday"

How about some nice fluffy fun for Friday. I am going to try to start posting something silly or fun on Fridays. Something that is quick to do and gives your brain a break from thinking.

Ok, now on to it....



I urge you to go try this it takes just a minute or two. It's super fun and best of all it's neat to see who you look like. Go do it now and add it to your blog. Then come back and let me know who you look like!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Coleen
XOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 pm

    Wow look at you!!! I get dudes that come back as my celeb look a like.. lol stupid game. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can totally see you & Heather Graham!! totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Coleen...you are waaaaaay prettier than those celebs. Really! Besides, yoiu have more class and soul too. You have the prettiest eyes and I love the color of your hair!
    I think I am afraid to do the thingee...I would probably get Telly Savalas and George Wendt and
    Captain Kangaroo and Hucleberry Hound for my match ups! *grin*
    Have a sweet Sunday!
    Love and hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen check out your other blog
    Hugs
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new pic!! And those are some cutie-pie celebrities you look like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:52 pm

    Fluffy Friday sounds like fun!

    I just noticed your I'm a Cupcake Girl graphic on your slide show - too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! likin' the new layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty cool link,
    I'm going to go in and really check things out later on.
    Right now though, I'm going to have to go check out my computer upstairs to see if I have a picture of myself that I can use to find my celeb lookalike.
    Such fluff, but soo fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...