Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 11 January 2007

Who knew I had cheerleaders?

OK I haven't scrapped in ages. It is taking all my effort to not eat junk food. For more on that pop over to my Coleen Slims Down blog. The post there is very sincere and kind of lets you know how hard I am finding it. Anyway. The reason I set up the other blog is to keep all the diet stuff over there. I think there might be people who aren't interested in that so they can still come here with out seeing "diet stuff" in their face all the time. and for those of you who do want to follow along you know where to go. This week has been especially rough and I haven't had good Internet this week. It has been up and down more times than Ron Jeremy's "youknowwhat" A little crude but really drives home the point. No pun intended. Really high winds have caused major problems here. I get about 2-5 minutes each time then boom, the net is down for hours again.

I wanted to post something important to me. I have been blogging for several months now and have been lucky to know la creme de la creme of bloggers. The circle of bloggers is kinda cool they way it branches out. You have a bunch of people in one close knit circle of bloggers and 1 or 2 of them are also in another circle of bloggers and 1 or 2 of them are also in another circle. And so on... I am quite amazed by our dynamics. But there are so many people who time and time again are reading and commenting on my posts. Sometimes your answers make me laugh, sometimes they are so sweet they make me cry, sometimes they inspire me or motivate me to do better and amazingly enough sometime they may me think. Well the comments on my last post Snipits Of Me: Revelation and resolution made me take notice of how much we all grow to care about each other even though many of us have never met. The comments I received were like those of close friends who truly care. Not strangers. Each and every one of you have given me hope. Some of you were pleased to know you are not alone in the challenge and wanted me to know the same. Some of you were amazed that I was able to post it at all. But one thing that resonated in all the comments was that so many are proud I have the courage. I am not courageous I am just a "fluffy gal" (thanks for that Missy!) who needed to wake up and take action. I feel more motivation from you all than I have ever had on my own. I feel I need to thank you all individually for your kind words.

Here I go:
Sue, Teresa,Traci, Leah, Jen, Telah, Missy, Andi, Cheryl, Jolene, Heather, Beth Amy, Anita and Diana: from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

You are the best cheerleaders ever!

Love,

Coleen
XOXOXOX
4 days in and 1 pound down

7 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:32 pm

    Go Coleen Go!! Rah Rah Rah! he he, I'm too fat to be a cheerleader!!

    Continue on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO COLEEN!!! GO!!! oops. Dropped my pom pom. GO COLEEN!! COLEEN...whoops, feel on my rump.
    COLEEN, COLEEN, SHE'S OUR GIRL...
    oof...whew. I am waaay outta shaoe for this cheerleading stuff. But I AM cheering you on! I am proud of you!

    Love and hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 am

    Way to go Coleen! Keep working hard and the rewards will be well worth it! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooooooooo proud of you Coleen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I used to be a cheerleader WAY BACK WHEN!! So right now I'm doing a big ole herky jump (yes, I can actually still do one!) and yelling, "Go Coleen Go!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud to be cheering for you! I just know you'll be successful...why lookie there...you already are!

    Here's a cheer and a hug for you!

    Andi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...