Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 5 January 2007

Shocking resolution- my dirty little secret.


This picture in no way represents how I felt the morning of January 2007. I swear I was good. Everyone makes and breaks their New Years resolutions so many people done even bother to make one. Well my friends (and family) I have one. It will be shocking and horrific. I will be baring all for my blogging "family" to see. It will be awful, scary and probably a nightmare. For those of you brave enough. Please stop by tomorrow for the excruciating truth to be revealed.
In the mean time here are some that I have been contemplating:
*Spend more time outdoors.
*Get in the picture
*Eat better
*Dedicate more time to scrap booking
*Go home more often to visit
*Be silly
*Stop over-analyzing EVERYTHING so much
*Breathe
*Catch up on my list of tasks that is so far behind.
*Create a "to do before I die list" and cross off at least 1 thing each year.
*Stop making so many lists. (lol, like that'll EVER happen.)
*Get away at least once every quarter.
*Tell myself that sunglasses, a pina colada, flip flops and having the heat cranked does not count towards "getting away".
*Credit the people who impact my life and make sure they know it.
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the painful revelation of my 2007 New Year's Resolution. It will be revealing in the highest sense possible. I am shaking now about the fact that I will bare my secret to you all. I hope I don't change my mind.

3 comments:

  1. better a bared secret than a bared bum.

    'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I am giggling at Valerie's comment!
    Oh Cleen! I hate think you are really shaking!

    Now, I love your list...I too am a list maker! AND I over analyze!! : )

    Ooh...loved your little toes! I just had my first pedicure last month and isn't it great? : )

    See you tomorrow!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...