Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 1 October 2006

1st blog...


Wow, it seems everyone has a blog these days. So I figured the bandwagon looked safe enough to jump on. I plan to use this as a bit of an outlet. A place to get things down. Weather it be just to get them off my chest or a place to post my scrapbook stuff. Right now I take over the dining room table when I want to scrap. I would REALLY love a
scraproom like the one I found today. This lady is amazing, such an inspiration. Full of great ideas, and best of all she seems to be a fairly normal "regular" type gal like the rest of us. Mom, wife scrapper. Take a look at her blog: you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, this is and has been my goal. We have very limited space where we are and have recently decided a move would suit us well. I was talking to a friend about wanting to move and have an extra room to be a scrap room. She acted like I have 6 heads and couldn't understand why I would want to pay more for a room to "play crafts" in. Grrrr. "Play crafts" like my love of scrapbooking is for kiddies and not us grown ups. Of course she has no hobby so I guess she just doesn't understand the fire behind it. I hate.. No no no... I LOATHE have to bring it all out and pack it ALL away everytime I want to work on it. Ok, I do feel better no that I got that off my chest. Hmmm, maybe this blog thing will be good for me after all. Please drop me a comment and let me know how YOU feel about my need for more space. Is it a good reason to upsize or not?

Oh, and by the way, that's me up there. I'm Coleen, nice to "meet" you!

Ta ta for now folks.

Coleen

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 am

    I love your blog Coleen. Make sure you keep it updated so we know how you guys are doing!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coleen, found your blog on your comment on Donna Downeys. I don't think your crazy at all!! I have my computer/scrappy room and DH has his music room. if you can afford it, go for it! you won't regret it :)

    and yeah, I'ld love to have a room like that gal if I had a bazillion dollars! hehehe.....hers is sooo beautiful and "Organized" mine is neither (here is the link)

    http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/303856342iyGZTn
    but it is MINe :)
    Scrappin Smiles to You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...