Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 4 October 2006

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Click to see this image larger
This is my newest scrapbook layout. It has actually taken me quite some time to complete. it was tedious but the end result is a "quilt" page full of memories. I had a blast thinking about all the things in my life as a child again. I can say that after doing this all by hand I wouldn't do another one like it. Just too time consuming.
Drope me a line & let me know what YOU think of it. What do you like? What do you hate? What is your initial response to it as soon as you see it? I appreciate the feedback!
Have a scraptastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 am

    This is a really fun look. Makes me laugh to read some of the memories. I can tell you're younger than me because of some of the things like NKOTB (my daughter loved them) and POGO ball again something my kids had. Lovely page and the colors are so kid friendly. Must have taken a long time though.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
    alot of work so good job...I could never do that much doodling!
    very creative thanx for sharing :)
    Cute layouts on your slide show too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:06 am

    Very cool! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...