Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 4 October 2006

I am blown away...


Austin came home with ANOTHER A+ today. Only this time it was in math. He is doing S much better here at his new school. If you could imagine the look on his face.. OMG!! I need to get a picture! Okay he's ready for bed, but I can convince him to throw his clothes back on for one quick pic... (Can you tell I scrap?)...... Okay all done. So I added a pic of him with it. So now you can see the look on his face about his 2nd A+. I was so thrilled I gave him 1 full week of no chores, he was very happy with that reward! That would explain the euphoric grin in the photo. I am not thrilled about picking up his chores, but it's worth it in return for an A+



1 comment:

  1. cute:)
    Heck I'ld have taken the pic in the pj's! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...