Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 17 October 2006

Halloween Cards

Okay, so I have been really sick lately. Went to doc's last night and found out I have the flu AND pnemonia (sp?). Can it be any worse? So I have been home for a few days now, work is not liking me now, that's okay though because I am not liking them all that much now either. Imagine telling them I am off because I have pnemonia and they say "oh so is there not any way you can make it in?" Uhmm, let me think about that one... No, no I can't. Austin is also home sick with me. Poor guy, feels nearly as bad as I do. The worst part is I felt guilty for being home, doing nothing so I decided to make a bit of use of my time. These Halloween cards were all my sick mind could come up with. Sorry not feeling very inspired now. I promise I'll come up with something better when I bounce back. Feel free to let me know what you think, good or bad...

As always, thanks for poping by my blog.

XOXOX

12 comments:

  1. Love the BOO card.

    Hope you feel better soon:) I think this is happening everywhere! My friend in VA is home sick with the flu--and my husband just said he isn't feeling well. Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BOO card. Feel better soon!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is nuts! It wasn't my intention to have the comments above post like THREE times--I didn't realize it had worked, my screen didn't update--so I kept hitting publish. And to think I consider myself computer literate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:43 pm

    Hi Coleen, So sorry to hear you're still ill - and sheesh, certainly don't want that kind of crap from work. But I've certainly had similar responses in the past. And I always feel guilty for not being there (must be my upbringing!).

    So heal, rest, feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:43 am

    Sorry to pop in for the first time when you are not well. Work is never sympathetic. I sprained my ankle a while back and the rented crutches for me just so they wouldn't have to do my work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Halloween cards!
    Sounds to me like you need some rest and a little TLC. Take it easy and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:44 am

    I love those cards, they're very spooktacular!!

    Love your blog from one scrapper to another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting by my blog!! I hope you're feeling better soon!!! Pneumonia & the flu.. you sure got hit with it!

    Your cards are so cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards! You're quite creative!!! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are still cute.
    Hope ya feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:13 am

    Oh, sorry your feeling bad! I hope your feeling better on sunday!!

    Cute cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...