Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 6 December 2006

Another Little Project



Here is a mini album I was working on for my Mom. Just a few quick pics of it. In total I think there are around 16 pages. I had a ton of fun making this one. I kept it simple as far as the layouts of the pages and the colour scheme was pretty basic. best of all it is purse size so she can show of her cute grandson from anywhere! All in I I love the way it turned out. Notice on the cover one of Heidi Swapp's fabulous chipboard letter! I love them.

Just wanted to share that real quick before I wrap it all up for Christmas.
Have a scraptastic day,
Coleen
XOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Your mother will surely love this little album. It was made with love and those are the best gifts. It's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is definitely going to love it! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:48 am

    What a great gift. She will totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that mini album is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! I'm sure your mom will love the fact that it's small enough to fit into her purse...such a great idea. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...