Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 29 December 2006

Christmas update

Hello everyone.

First I would like to say that I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and lots of quality time with those you love. I have enjoyed this time more because of you all. Reading your blogs about your traditions and how you celebrate has given me so many ideas for next year.

Second I would like to thank you all for your kind words regarding my sons crafts. His gifts to us were amazing and he felt self conscious about giving us home made items even though he is 9 now. I explained that I will always love anything he gives me, and that the things he made were better than great. To prove this I posted the pics and he receive a ton of amazing compliments. He now feels proud of what he did and his ego and spirit are lifted. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Third, my Christmas was very hectic, which is why I haven't blogged since Christmas Eve. I have worked straight through and I work tonight as well. So trying to juggle Christmas and work had been tough. Try working an 8 hour day on Christmas... I was deeply saddened to spend the day at work away from my guys. When I got home I got the biggest hug ever from Austin. It more than made up for it.

Fourth, Something tragic happened on Boxing Day but it warrants it's own post so please take the time to read my next one. It is very important.

Fifth, We are going home to Toronto for New Year's. I work tonight so we will be leaving early tomorrow morning. I can't tell you how much I miss my family, especially my little sister Shannon. I can not wait to see them. I may not get a chance to blog while we are away, but will be updating as soon as we are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...