Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 24 December 2006

My crafty kid's gifts to me, and Christmas Eve Eve

Hi everyone! Happy Christmas Eve! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and spending time with family and friend. Last night my best friend Julie and hubby John stopped by to exchange gifts and have a visit. We always have a nice time with them, and last night was no different. They gave me a a beautiful snowflake hairpin that matches perfectly with my snowflake drop necklace, an amazing key charm it honours my Irish heritage with green stones and Irish good luck charms. I think that will look great on my scrap tote as a zipper pull. A 2 pce dip keeper for entertaining. I LOVE this idea, no more separated dip at my parties! I while back I saw these really easy to use hair rollers and I commented that they were really neat, so she picked them up for me! I was totally spoiled. Lucky me. They also had fantastic gifts for Chris and Austin too!

Now on to the gifts Austin made me! I am thrilled with them. I was so impressed with what he made this year, and I wanted to share them with you too!


This one was a clear glass ball that he squirted red and green paint into and have it a bit of a shake to get this marble effect. This picture does not so it any justice, it looks gorgeous on our tree.









This one is the gingerbread man with loads of personality! Isn't he funky looking. I love that he is holding a candy cane. (Is it just me or just he look like he could have come out of South Park?





Hard to see in this picture but this marshmallow man has a big jingle bell for a body. The head is also not a real marshmallow so we can keep it for years. He is decked out in a pipe cleaner and pom pom earmuffs, and a fabulous little scarf. So sweet!








This guy is similar to the guy above but he does not hang on the tree he sits on my shelf. Love his little feet that hold him upright.








All these fantastic gifts came to me wrapped up in this amazing reindeer gift bag that he made. It was the best gift of the year, even though technically I haven't opened many yet. I LOVE receiving homemade gifts. They are my favorites every year. But Austin's seem to be my top pick. (Of course!)




Thanks Austin, you ROCK! As always you spoiled me and Dad.

6 comments:

  1. You have such a talented son! Great gifts. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful gifts! Austin is SO talented! (Just like his Mama)

    I wanted to wish all of you a most wonderful Christmas and blessed 2007.

    I am so glad we met! You are a great blog buddy! : )

    Merry Christmas Coleen and family!

    Hugs,
    Sue and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very crafy kids is right. What cute little projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:36 pm

    Your ornaments are awesome. Your son could go into business, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! How sweet are all those homeade gifts!? Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute ornaments.. your son is very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...