Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 20 December 2006

Desperately seeking snaps!

Basic Grey's Magnetic Snaps:


Have you seen these?
Are they new?
Am I not up with the trends?
Why on earth can I not find them here in Canada?


All of these questions need to be answered! But seriously these are so freaking amazing. I love them! I found out about these just yesterday and have been everywhere looking for them. Nope... no one here has them. I am going home to Toronto for New Year's so I hope to have a bit of time to go hunting there. Rest assured when I do find them I will provide feedback to you all. I will write a review of the product. Before I can do that I must find them first. I am now on a mission, my scrappy friends. Go here to see a demo of these amazing little accessories!
Have you used them already? I wanna see your pictures and hear what you have to say about them. Drop me a line to let me know. If you are like me and have never heard of them before now, please let me know. (Maybe that way I won't feel so bad!)
Yay for Basic Grey! My hats off to you fine folks for such a great idea, you are always reinventing the wheel for all of us scrapbookers!

7 comments:

  1. I have not seen these either, but I am up for the hunt as well. I love finding something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you are exactly but have you tried sweet sediments scrapbooking and more? Krista and Laura have lots of great stuff! And there is alos a new scrapbooking store in belleville west moira st close to the fire station... Dunno maybe you could find em there??
    Can't wait to see how you make out with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them, but haven't bought them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen these when I look at materials...I am just getting back into scrappin! If I do, I will let you know!

    Hope all is well...and that you are enjoying the rush towards Christmas! I have SO much to do...so why am I blogging?? Yikes!! 'Cause I LOVE it!

    Have a great day and stay well Coleen!

    Warm hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:57 pm

    I know we had them at the store Coleen (definingmoments.ca)... We might have sold out, but you should call Marci and see! If not we can probably get them back in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So neat! I'll have to check my LSS for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I make it into our Scrapbook store today I'll ask if they have them. If so I'll get them and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...