Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Family Photos

We had our family photos done a while back. Although I did receive a few e-mails asking how they turned out, I never did share them so here are a few. Let me know which one you like best and why. I am really stuck on deciding on which one is my absolute favorite. Click and make 'em big so you can see them really well.













The day was freezing and rainy. We were all shivering, even the photographer- Jenna who was a trooper. It was tough for us to really get comfortable under the circumstances but she did a great job with what she had to work with. Next we will do some winter ones in the snow!

Thanks for looking,
Coleen
XOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the one of your son by the wall. He is cute..hair or no hair. Believe me, I know about that! Our sone os 24 now and still changing/cutting/shaving/ whatever/ his hair all the time! : )

    I enjoy your blog. I will return daily!

    Stay well and enjoy the season!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful but I think I like the one of your family leaning on the tree. But I do absolutely love the one of you DS rocking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I see your son's hair has grown back nice after his mohawk cut...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:21 am

    These are all great. I'd have a hard time deciding too.
    Beautiful colors & leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:23 am

    I went back and looked again. I really like the 3rd one. I like the 1st one too, but the 3rd one doesn't look as posed as the 1st. Did that make sense? But they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My most favorite is the 3rd one down. It looks natural, loving and the colors are amazing. I LOVE that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those photos rock...comfortable or not they turned out great and i would have never guess it was tough for you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the one with the two of you in the back, and your son in the front (5th one down). That's a creative pose and fits all three of you in at the same time. The rest are good, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...