Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 December 2006

Oh no, not as planned.


Hi everyone. As promised I am posting a couple of pics of my latest project. An altered binder to contain Martha's 50 things everyone should know. I love the colour choice of the paper. Perfect for the intended recipient. The problem I have? It looks boring. Definitely something is missing. Maybe some doodling (I am so scared to try this). Anyone have a suggestion to give it that something special? I have attached a pic of the spine and cover.

Thanks for any advice, I am just so disappointed with this one.


Coleen
XOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Chatterbox doodle genie!! No need to be scared when using one of those. I picked up three of them and can't wait to play with it. Maybe some rub-ons or flowers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. premade doodling perhaps?? Like a rub on doodle from Heidi Swapp or American Crafts. Those are awesome and not so scary. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 am

    So you are a Martha fan too. I love the binder you created for the 50 things list. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:16 am

    Very cute binder. What about some patterned paper?

    Martha Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:18 am

    What about some Prima flowers down the edge of the striped paper on the front cover? I love adding flowers to just about anything!!

    Cheryl

    www.lifewithcherylwray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...