Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 7 December 2006

I've been tagged!

Ok, so I have never been tagged before (thanks Tammie) so here goes:

A – Attatched or Available: Very very attatched to hubby Chris
B - Best Friend: Julie & Shannon
C - Cake or Pie: both (Greman Chocolate & Apple Pie)
D - Drink of choice: On a night out Vanilla Vodka and Cranberry Juice.
E - Essential Item(s) you use everyday: Computer, car & Martha Stewart (ok, she’s not and item but she is one of my daily essentials.)
F - Favorite color: Pink and chocolate brown
G - Gummy Bears or worms: bears but only the clear ones.
H - Hometown: Mississauga (pronounced )
I - Indulgence: Cheesecake, why? Do you have some?
J - January or February: January- Christmas is over and life settles back to normal.
K - Kids & Names: Only 1 so far- Austin (he is 9)
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Family and Friends.
M - Marriage Date: Nov 6th
N - Number of Siblings: 1 Sister- Shannon
O - Oranges or Apples: Oh my darlin’ clemintine!
P - Phobias or Fears: Phobia- hmm don’t think I have any. Fears- I am afraid of way too many things to list.
Q - Fave Quote: My family is like fudge- really sweet but sometimes nutty.
R - Reason to Smile: Life. Family & Friends (inlcuding my blog friends)
S – Season: Fall- so beautiful!!!
T - Tag 3 people: The people I wanted to tag have already been tagged. Maybe next time
U - Unknown Fact about Me: had a breast reduction, have fertility troubles
V - Vegetable You Don't Like: Lima Beans, who’s with me?
W - Worst Habit: nail biting and talking too much, running my life with a series of lists.
X - Xrays: Chest, knee, skull
Y - Your Fave Food: meatloaf & mashed potatos (soo comforting)
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer- Keywords to describe a Cancer: gentle, conservative, feeling, nurturing, defensive, contemplative.

6 comments:

  1. You got married on my birthday! Love, love, love the little book of your son that you made for a present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Coleen! I'm with you...Say NO to lima beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! Love the book and enjoyed hearing your answers...glad to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun reading more about you :-)
    Just say NO to Lima Beans! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your response to Lima beans! I am SO in agreement!

    Loved reading your list!

    Fondly,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and nice to learn more about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...