Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 23 December 2006

Christmas Dinner is over...

Well, the big dinner is over at my house. It went off without a hitch! So golden brown and crispy on the outside. I hated to let Chris carve it! You're probably wondering why 2 days early... Well unfortunately in my line of work there is no closing, so we are open all the time. I work 3:00-11:00pm Christmas Eve, Christmas Day AND Boxing Day. Hmmm, not so nice but I have a huge chunk of time off around New Years so we will be going home then. Today was my only day to do a Turkey Dinner. My Friend Julie and her hubby are popping over tonight to exchange gifts so that will be fun. Austin has not been feeling well (the flu this time) so he ate very little but still raved that we did a good job. Such a good boy.





My tree looks so freaking amazing with all the gifts under it now compared to a "bare bottom" (pardon the pun). Have a little look:

2 comments:

  1. Your tree does look wonderful!
    That dinner sounds so good. Do you have any leftovers?? : )
    I am so glad you will have lots of time off soon...and hope that sweet little boy feels better soon. : ) You stay well dear Coleen. Merry Christmas to one of my year's gifts...a new blogging buddy! Thanks for that.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is absolutely gorgeous ... and your dinner ... most spectacularly yummy!!

    I hope Austin feels better really soon.

    Merry Christmas!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a taking a moment to let me know your thoughts! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...